These days my favourite candle for daytime has to be In Love by Daniel Sandler. I simply adore the smell of it and you can read more about it here.
As for the evenings – my favourite has to be Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle.
I don’t like candles with barely noticeable subtle scent so AA Relax Candle is a perfect one for me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not overwhelming but you can smell the scent of it even when it’s not burning.
I am often sceptical about aromatherapy products but not when it comes to Aromatherapy Associates as this brand rules supreme. Seriously! All their products are unbelievable. In fact, I’ve just re-purchased their Deep Relax Bath Oil as I refuse to be without it
Of course for something with
After not very successful experiments with face oils I’ve decided that this kind of product is probably not for me, although I have very dry skin.
But I’ve decided to give the Aromatherapy Associates Revitalising Face Oil a try since I am a huge fan of the brand.I was hoping that it would not disappoint…
This particular product (they have several face oils) is created for sensitive, mature or dry skin. It contains rose, frankincense and borage. ‘Frankincense has been prized for centuries for achieving rejuvenated and firm looking skin, whilst rose is cherished for enhancing skin radiance, and borage for smoothing the skin’s appearance.’
Aromatherapy Associates Revitalising Face Oil turned to be
When I saw this year’s Christmas sets by Aromatherapy Associates, I just could not resist. They look so festive, the red packaging is gorgeous.
I originally wanted to get a little star with Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil but then I’ve decided to get Perfect Partners Bath & Shower Oils.
Here is what you get:
- Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – instil peace and tranquillity, a worry free mind and a restful night’s sleep
- Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – invigorate and energise body and mind with this detoxifying and balancing blend
Recently so many people have been raving about the Aromatherapy Associates so I just had to put this set on my wish list. It’s an amazing way to try a lot of products from the brand.
Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath and Shower Oil Collection, 7.5 ml each oil, £49.50/€ 58.59
- Deep Relax: Vetivert, Camomile & Sandalwood,
- Light Relax: Ylang Ylang, Lavender & Petitgrain,
- De-Stress Mind: Wild Camomile, Petitgrain & Frankincense,
- De-Stress Muscle: Lavender, Rosemary & Ginger,
- Revive Morning: Pink Grapefruit, Rosemary & Juniper Berry,
- Revive Evening: Geranium, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang,
- Support Breathe: Eucalyptus, Pine & Tea Tree,
- Support Lavender & Peppermint: Self explanatory,
- Support Equilibrium: Geranium, Frankincense & Rose.
I can imagine how much I would love these as I LOVE taking a bath with a divine scent of some oil or melt after a long busy day. Too bad this set is an LE but they have a smaller set (in white box) which is permanent.