September and October issues are my favorite! They are usually interesting and have a lot of articles about best in Beauty and Makeup! Although my favorite magazines are Vogue and Marie Claire sometimes I also get other magazines just to read such articles. So today I would like to share with you Best Makeup, Skin and Hair care products in Cosmopolitan version!
Most loved makeup
- Eye shadows Mac Eye Shadow Line, $ 14.5
- Blush Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, $ 7.5
- Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $ 8.95
- Foundation Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, $ 25
- Best eye liner Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, $ 5.7
- Best blemish cover up Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free concealer, $ 7.99
What is written
Many women suffer from problems areas, especially around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom – no matter what shape they are. At Garnier we have applied our expertise in natural technology and experience in skin care, to create a range of products to help target these areas and leave skin feeling great.
Is this range right for me?
- If you have problem areas that need targeted help.
- If you need extra help around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom.
- If you want to bare more leg with pride and need a helping hand for more toned looking skin.
An expert range to target stubborn areas. Three different formulas enriched with natural ingredients, to help target each body need effectively.
Moisturising and Firming Lotion.
Enriched with Citrus Extract and Caffeine, it helps make your skin feel firmer instantly whilst giving 24 hour moisturisation. The non-greasy formula is a revitalising cocktail for the skin.
What do I think: