This summer Zoya treats the fans of nail polish with a Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection as well as a Mod Mattes collection. So that is 13 brand new shades. So let’s take a look at them together!
- Reva (ZP546) – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy (ZP547) – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple (ZP548) – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
- Tanzy (ZP549) – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
- Rica (ZP550) – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye (ZP551) – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki (ZP552) – Bright, clean, crisp cool
Take a look at the beautiful Zoya Intimate Collection for Spring 2011.
Temptations, whispers, dreams, secrets, illusions, liaisons, trysts… lingerie… kisses.
Zoya Nail Polish presents six new, elegant, full coverage yet revealing, metallics and creams for Spring 2011 to rendezvous with.
- Marley (ZP542) – lavender pink with a whisper of metallic
- Dove (ZP541) – delicate, pale gray cream
- Caitlin (ZP540) – misty, moody
Zoya Flame collection for holiday 2010 is here!
“Powerful and beautiful, Zoya nail color brings you six stunning, foil-glitter metallics just in time for the holidays.”
- Tiffany – Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
- Gloria – Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
- Crystal – Light, silvered
Check out the new Zoya nail polish collections for Fall 2010 which are already available.
Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection
- Edyta – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne – byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym – cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Nail Color Collection
Zoya just publishes the information about their new Summer 2010 collection. I always wondered why this brand is called Zoya which is a women’s name for those of you who don’t know. So this is from the history from the brand:
“Art of Beauty was founded in 1986 by Zoya and Michael Reyzis. They had a shared vision, which evolved from a small nail salon into a spa focusing on natural nails, skin care and alternative European herbal treatments. Today, the company has grown to become a manufacturer of the most innovative professional beauty products ever created.
Zoya, originally a classical pianist in Russia, earned her Cosmetology license in 1979 when she and her husband Michael immigrated to the United States. While pianist jobs were limited, the world of cosmetology offered a new profession and a means by which to build a new career. Through Zoya’s hard work, and a demand for quality and healthy, natural ingredients for her clients, it became evident that there was a need for the perfect products. Responding to his wife’s requests. Michael, an advanced chemist, developed and patented unique products such as anti-wrinkle treatments and shampoo and conditioning treatments for the salon & spa. He also created the first working fast drying topcoat and the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish, revolutionizing the nail industry.”
All this story makes me want to try this brand even more but it is pretty hard to get it in Europe. This is why I contacted Zoya and they were so kind to give me some contacts were we, Europeans, can get their products! But back to the new collection Flash & Sparkle Collection for Summer 2010.
Zoya Flash Collection