I can’t say that I was that much into nail polish even 3 years ago. But now, it’s on a brand new level! Can’t say that I am as in love as I am with my makeup but now I see the point of having different shades of the same colours or those colours that I never thought I would wear.
So obviously I am more interested in nail polish brands now and there are so many that I would love to try. So here are two hight-end nail polish brands which I’ve never tried (yet) and which are loved by the nail polish addicts.
One of them is from the UK and it is called Leighton Denny. The newest collection is called Gelato and in contains the following shades
- Berry Nice, a lucious raspberry pink; refreshing but oh-so sweet. Perfect for a fun, flirty look.
- Sundae Girl, candy coloured perfection, this light girly lilac pink is perfect for an alternative French manicure colour.
- Do Me a Flavour, the brightest, juiciest and most vibrant orange that is perfectly in keeping with the 70`s trends for Spring / Summer 2011
- Ice To Meet You, a romantic, sheer white with the most subtle golden undertone. The perfect compliment to the catwalk brights this season.
- Inside Scoop, a cool mint green that is both wearable and bang on trend, for an instant fashion statement.
- Lolly Pop, strawberries and cream in a polish. This shade flatters all skin tones and will be as popular as strawberry ice cream itself.
Each is 12 ml and retails for £11
There is also a nail polish brand from US that I want to try which is called
I was browsing Essence website the other day and found the amount of the new products truly overwhelming so I’ve chosen the products that I personally would like to try. To find all the details and check out other products – just go to their official website.
So here are the products that I’ve chosen:
Show Your Feet Ankle tattoo – I have a real ankle tattoo but these look nice so why not trying them?
Gel Eye Liner – I wonder if these are nice, would love to get the navy one ( 03 Berlin Rocks)
Liquid Blush – looks like a shade that I would love, the shades is called 01 flowerkissed.
Nail Polish from the Blossoms etc collection, perfect Spring pastels. The shades are called 01 a hint of mint, 02 i like, 03 my yellow fellow, 04 bloom-a-loom and
Now this is something from MAC that I would really love to try as I love cream/mousse eye shadows. Their new collection is called Flighty and will be released in the US on the 5th of May.
It contains 15 Big Bounce Cream Eye Shadows (hope they are permanent) and colourful Zoom Lash mascaras. Here are more photos
If you prefer cheaper makeup brands this post is for you! Two affordable makeup brands released their Spring 2011 makeup collections.
So Sleek’s collection is called Avoir La Peche and it’s all about the peach and coral colours which I really like.
This mini collection includes:
- Pan Tao blush, €6
- Paraguaya i-Divine Palette, €8.50
- Pout Polish in Sugar May, €7
I personally think it’s worth the attention.
And here is the Revlon Spring 2011 makeup collection
The new S/S 2011 collection from Burberry includes 6 new products and I have to say that I really love the promo images, the model and the makeup are gorgeous!
- 06 Tangerine Blush
- 07 Earthly Blush
- 08 Misty Blush
There are also 3 new shades of Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipsticks