I am sorry for the lack of updates, I have been really ill. Not that I feel better but I just have to take do at least something besides lying in bed. So I’ve decided to spend several minutes checking my mail…
There are lots of e-mails which I will hopefully answer next week and the news about some new launches, including the one from Zoya which you can see below.
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan (ZP614) – deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) – vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) – soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) – soft coral
And here is the new collections from China Glaze, Zoya and Nubar.
China Glaze Electro Pop
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
Zoya True Collection
- Cho, a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farrah, an always appropriate neutral to add to
I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Here a preview of the new Zoya Holiday collection called Gems and Jewels. There are 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes.
The shades are:
- Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
- Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
- Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
- Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Each retails for $8 and they are out on the 15th September 15, 2011
I was so excited when I got this press release back in June because Zoya finally has a MARINA nail polish as a part of their Fall 2011 nail polish collection.
There are twelve new nail polishes which are divided into Smoke and Mirrors collections:
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic