I am happy to tell you about the new Benefit Cosmetics Collection for Fall 2011. It includes five products and they all look lovely. I would love to get the new cream eye shadows of course!
Full Finish Lipstick, £14/€21
- I think I love you, bronze rose
Velvet Eyeshadow £13.50/€21.50
- Raining Men, stormy teal
- Snow Job, icy blue
- Tickled Mink,satin taupe
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, £14/€22
- Farenheit Fab, champagne gold
Anything you like?
Here is a preview of the beautiful shu uemura makeup collection for Fall 2011 which is called Nova Diva.
And let me tell you – I really love it!
If you don’t know yet – blue is the hottest colour for this Fall!
And there are also recommendation on how you can customize your palettes:
- G White Rainbow, P Light Blue 611, P Dark Blue 696, M Black 990
- G White Gold, P Light Green, P Dark Green 595, P Black 995
- G Bronze, ME Light Pink 126, Medium Brown 185, M Dark Brown 895
Here is a preview of Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 makeup collection called Sweet Temptations.
This collection includes:
Smooth Eye Colour Quad, £36.50
- 115 Cocoa
Smooth Eye Colour Duo, £28
- 80 Cinnamon
Crayon Intense, £16.50
- 17 Green Almond, metallic olive
- 18 Candied, light gold
Classic Cream Lipstick, £22
- 49 Cinnamon
Shine Lipstick, £22
- 77 Almond
Here is a preview of Essie Fall 2011 nail polish collection which is called Carry On and which is already available at some on-line stores.
- Carry On – Merlot
- Glamour Purse – Nude
- Lady Like – Pink
- Case Study – Camel
- Very Structured – Tan
- Power Clutch – Khaki
I love Carry On of course. But am also interested to see how Glamour Purse and Case Study would look like on my nails.
The price depends on the shop you get it from but it’s usually around £10/$8.
Let’s take a look at Clarins Fall 2011 makeup collecction.
Color Definition 3D Radiance Face Powder, $35
“An exceptionally soft lightweight powder that melts into the skin for a naturally radiant complexion. The colour combination of beige, pink and peach gives the face a radiant boost.”
- Nudes: A must-have mix of sophisticated cream and woods paired with shimmering coral.
- Rosewoods: Glamorous pairings of sheer chocolates and pinks for a casual kind of chic.
- Pastels: A painterly palette of delicate neutrals, with a hint of cool mint, for a flirty eye.