Here is a quick update about some brand new luxury makeup products that caught my attention.
GIVENCHY Les Mini Prismes
A mini compact Givenchy case just looks adorable! Inside you get The Le Prisme Yeux Quator in Purple Show 71, Le Prisme Visage Mat in Beige Mousseline 84, Le Prisme Blush quad in Vintage Pink 22. There is also a mirror, mini powder brush, and eye shadow.
You can buy it from Sephora for $39
LANCOME Golden Riviera limited edition star bronzer
How gorgeous is this Lancome’s bronzer? Only
Here is the kit that Ellis Faas created for summer 2014 which is sold exclusively at Net-a-Porter for £57.50.
This set contains three different textures and three different shades.
The shades are:
Although we all are discussing Autumn collections already, let’s not forget that it is still Summer…
To remind us of that Rouge Bunny Rouge created a new look, which is the first part of their new trilogy- Under Good Omens.
This look is called Chance, it “celebrates the concept of a fortunate coincidence”, and it is all about the bronze and blue shades, signature Summer colours.
Here is how you can re-create it:
- “A combination of skincare and make-up base, the Original Skin Primer GENESIS will help you maintain a beautifully flawless skin throughout the day by smoothing the appearance of your skin, evening out your skin tone, minimizing the look of pores and increasing your foundation’s longevity.
- Invisible and impalpable, the Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER will even out the skin tone naturally. Add touches of the Bronzing Glow Powder AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL... to look kissed by sunbeams.
- Hide imperfections by applying Luminous Skin Wand FINE-SPUN LIGHT or Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE and smoothing it on with great care.
- Using a tiny amount of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION on your cupid’s bow and in the corners of your eyes, draw the light to your lips and eyes.
- For a more intense glow, blend some of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION with Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER and apply to the top of your cheekbones, to the bridge of your nose, and to the centre of your chin.
- With the light, creme-to-powder formula of our Blush Wand CHEEKS IN BLOOM it’s easy to create a fresh, transparent colour. We suggest the fresh, cool rose petal pink ‘Vermeer’.
Following the success of the Always Sharp Eye Liners, Smashbox are brining out a lip version – Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner.
This is great news! Not only the lip liner will be always sharp now, but it will be all MUAs best friend, as it is a great product to use on different clients, as it sharpens the product every time you open it (so it is basically like new). The formula is promised to be water-resistant, smooth and lightweight.
Available from Nordstrom for $20.
The shades are: Crimson, Figgy, Frenchie, Fuchsia, Melon, Nude Fair, Nude Light, Nude Medium, Nude Dark, Rosebud, Ruby and Violet. “Bold” are those shades that are shown above.
There are also brand new lip glosses from theBalm – Read My Lips (Pretty
Some amazing news for all the fragrance lovers out there, two luxury brands are brining out their new creations.
Elie Saab and perfumer Francis Kurkdjian are releasing La Collection des Essences which is a collection with four unisex fragrances.
- Essence No. 1 Rose: essences of Bulgarian, Turkish, Centifolia, Damask roses and rose absolute from Grasse and Turkey.
- Essence No. 2 Gardenia: notes of gardenia, Egyptian Sambac jasmine and Indian sandalwood.
- Essence No. 3 Ambre: amber, opoponax, patchouli and sandalwood.
- Essence No. 4 Oud: black pepper, benzoin and agar wood.
Plus Rouge Bunny Rouge just launched two new scents which are a part of their