Here is a preview of a gorgeous, as usual, new seasonal collection by Chantecaille. This collection offers a signature palette, four cool toned products for the lips and four products for the eyes.
The star product this time is the Save the Sharks Palette £75/$83 which was inspired by the Spring ’13 runway trends and BLOOM’S passionate commitment to ban shark finning. As usual, the brand donates 5% of the proceeds to a good cause, this time to support BLOOM.
The shades are:
- Great White: a white and sandy beige inspired by the apex of the oceans’ ecosystems, the Great White shark.
- Black Tip: an on-trend, deep ocean blue inspired by aquatic spring runway looks and the dark, inky fin of Black Tip sharks.
- Grey Reef: a glistening sandy grey inspired by the Indian and Pacific Oceans’ Grey Reef sharks.
- Sea Anemone: a flattering golden coral creek shade inspired by the underwater gardens of the tropics.
The new lip products are:
Lip Chics Lip Color, £30/$35
- Rose Dèlice- a couture bright pink
- Daphne-a demure pearlized pink
Luminous Gloss £27/$34
- Pink Melon, a soft sparkling pink
- Framboise, dazzling raspberry shade
As for the eyes, there are four Gel Liner Pencils £28/$33 and they are: Jet, Hematite, Espresso and Bronze.
This collection is already out.