Most people usually wear dark nail polishes for Autumn/Winter but Dior suggest we brighten up our days with their new nail polish collection.
These three vibrant nail polishes were released to celebrate the launch of Dior’s 2013 Cruise collection.
- Mango (438): A deliciously fruity and radiant yellow.
- Pastèque (658): A rich and sensual pink with an aquatic sheen.
- Lime (602): A sparkling acid green for colour block nails.
Each is £18. Which one do you like the best?
There is also a new nail polish collection from Le Metier De Beaute. The inspiration is “Ming [Dynasty] meets Modern”.
Here is the brand’s oriental- inspired collection.
- Indo-sheen Red, an entrancing bright ruby.
- Saucey Plum, a dark and stormy plum.
- Cloisin-navy, a dark and creamy navy.
- Made in the Jade, a willow tree green.
The price of each is $18 and they will be avilable from Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.