This week will be a week of Lip Balms on Makeup4all, so I have decided to post a little round-up of some of my favourite lip balms which I have reviewed in the last several years. Here are 7 for you to check out:
- NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm (review)
- Elemental Herbology Nutritive Lip Complex (review)
More lip balms:
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm (review)
- EOS Lip Balm (review)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (review)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Kiss Elixir Lip Balm (review)
- Lanolips Lip Ointment in Rhubarb and Dark Honey (review) (They have different tubes now).
You can also check out my feature about the lip scrubs.
And which is your all time favourite lip balm?