Tag: books to read
I’ve posted about the books I’ve finished recently a few weeks ago, so here is the list of the books I plan on reading during the break, in case you wanted some inspiration.
- The City & The City by China Miéville (Amazon). This is the book which I was supposed to read for the book club I’ve joined, and while I did enjoy the beginning, I was disappointed by how it ended, unfortunately. For the next meeting we are reading The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates (Amazon).
- Middle England by Jonathan Coe (Amazon). I’ve already started reading this book, which you know, if you follow me on Twitter and Insta. So far, I’ve only finished part one, so it is, obviously, too early to share my impression.
3. Serotonin by Michel Houellebecq (Amazon). I have
Last time I’ve posted my list of books to read was back in 2013, so it is definitely time for an update. I do post about books I am reading on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest thought, if you are interested.
Before we start, I just want to mention that I did a feature about the beauty books every girl (interested in the subject, obviously) should read.
So here are nine books that I plan on reading in the near future. I already have them all, except the last one which is not out yet (but I have it on pre-order).
1. Franz Kafka The Trial.
Don’t know how it happened but somehow I never read this book.
2. François Mauriac. The Desert Of Love.
Mauriac was a favourite author of my literature professor from university, and that is a very high recommendation for me. Had this book on my “to read” list for ages now.
3. Frank McCourt. Angela’s Ashes.