Tag: bright eye shadows
Bright eye shadows are a real trend this summer, I have already featured L’Oreal and Viseart but there are many, many more. I’ve decided to mention 3 palettes which I personally like the most. And I like the look of them. I have not tried these particular palettes but I do have other palettes from these three brands, and love them. So here is hoping these are great, too.
I am including this because I am obsessed with Norvina palette which I have. While I did not know who Alyssa Edwards was (RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant) I love the combination of bold and neutral shades.
- 10 x Eyeshadows in Headliner (matte bright white), Inspire (metallic champagne gold), Unicorn Tribe (matte cool plum pink), Brick Road (matte primary yellow), Back Rolls (matte warm chocolate brown), The Supreme (matte deep peach), H.O.E. (matte neutral taupey brown), D.D.G. (rich metallic violet with silver flecks), Beyond (warm metallic fuchsia), Beast (matte blackest black)
- 4 x Pressed Pigments in Texas Made (matte fuchsia hot pink pressed pigment), Dream It (matte royal blue pressed pigment), B.B.D.C. (deep cool aubergine pressed pigment), Believe (violet purple pressed pigment).
Lorac Neon Lights PRO Pressed Pigments Palette, $29 from the website
Ready or not but it’s time for Summer collections. Time flies! It seems like it was New Year’s Eve only yesterday, and it is (almost) the end of March already.
My other personal favourites are:
Sugar Pop Eye Shadows ($36)
Eye shadow palette with macaroons on the cover, and sugary sweet shades inside would make any girl happy.
The Little Black Book Of Bronzers ( $49)
The brand’s bronzers are amazing, and the idea of a book is just perfect. This is all you’ll ever need in terms of bronzing.
Chocolate Soleil: Antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte bronzer that works on all skin tones, perfect for everyday contouring and creating an all-over deep tan.
Milk Chocolate Soleil: A lighter version of Chocolate Soleil that creates a more subtle, all-over warmth, perfect for those with lighter skin tones.
NEW Dark Chocolate Soleil: A darker version of Chocolate Soleil that’s perfect for more sculpted contouring, creating a more dramatic, deep matte bronzed look.
Snow Bunny: Four luminous shades blend together for just the right amount of sun-kissed, natural radiance.
Pink Leopard: Trio of skin-brightening and bronzing pigments that combine for a glorious all-over glow.
Beach Bunny: Custom-blend bronzer combines four sun kissed shades for a skin perfecting, summertime tan any time of year.
Endless Summer: Stay all day universal bronzer creates a
NARS kills it when it comes to bright and vibrant colourful makeup! Just take a look at their Holiday 2013 collection. It’s an eye candy. By the way, besides these items, there are a lot of makeup sets to choose from.
- Last Tango, dusty rose
- Goodbye Emmanuelle, hot pink
- Full Frontal, rose violet
- Future Red, cherry
- Short Circuit, fire coral
- Day Dream, peachy pink
- Exhibit A, matte
MyFace Cosmetics released eight duo eye shadows called Eye Art which are divided into two groups: pastel, sherbet, candy-coloured Italian Ice and bright and bold Silkscreen.
Italian Ice Eye Art shades are:
- Amalfi, Mediterranean blue and soft, warm brown tones come together to inspire thoughts of the Amalfi coast.
- Roma, When the sun sets gently to rest over St. Peter’s Square, soft sherberty orange and pink tones fill the sky. These are the shades in Roma.
- Portofino, Pastel yellow and blue hues mingle together, as the ocean and seaside cottages do in Portofino Bay.
- Firenze , Sheer raspberry and cool mint green inspire thoughts of sweet gelato on a warm Florence day.
As for SilkScreen shades, they are:
I am actually really loving these Sigma eye shadow palettes, especially the Dare one. Such colours can be totally wearable if you add some eye liner and lots of mascara and keep the rest of the face simple.
I think I should probably (finally) get some Sigma brushes and this palette next month since this month I’ve already spent way too much.
Dare palette retails for $35 and is available from the Sigma website, they ship Worldwide.
There are also