Tag: Glitter nail polish
Here is a preview of YSL’s Dazzling Nights makeup collection for Christmas 2017. It is actually all about the beautiful engraved packaging, and some of the products are from a permanent collection.
Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (£28/$37) get a special edition cases. The shades available are: 1 Le Rouge,19 Le Fuchsia, 13 Le Orange, 52 Rouge Rose, 9 Rose Stiletto and 70 Le Nu. They all have a satin finish.
Two shades of La Laque Couture (£19.50/$28) nail varnishes in the classic Christmas hues: 91 Red Lights and
Here is a preview of one more Autumn 2017 makeup collection, this time YSL which was inspired by Studio 54, the epicenter of disco in the 1970s.
Let’s take a look. First of all, there are two gorgeous shimmering nail polishes La Laque Couture ($28) in Dancing Bronze and 64 Studio Silver.
The star of the collection is the Night 54 Couture Variation Palette ($95). It is decorated with a holographic Cassandra reminiscent of the disco ball that lit up the dance floor at Studio 54. You get lipsticks, eye shadows and eye liner.
You can also choose from different shades of Couture Eye Liner ($34) 01 Deep Black, 02 Blue,
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is a
Here is a preview of two absolutely gorgeous nail polish collections for the holidays.
Deborah Lippmann Fantastical
- DEAR MR. FANTASY, mystic marvelous magenta (shimmer)
- DREAM WEAVER, mesmerizing mood stone (shimmer)
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE, eccentric ebony explosion (glitter)
- MARRAKESH EXPRESS, spiced sienna splurge (glitter)
- WEIRD SCIENCE, charming chartreuse chemistry (shimmer)
- XANADU, celestial cerulean curiosity (glitter)
There are six unique shimmer or glitter nail polish shades which will definitely make a statement on your nails. By the way, Derorah suggests that all the shades can be mixed together and layered for an even more
butter LONDON has a lot to offer this Christmas! First of all, the five new nail varnish shades £12/$14.
- Fairy Cake, a silvery, multi-colour glitter. The perfect mix of whimsy and chic.
- Scuppered, a glittery copper with larger flecks of green.
- Jack The Lad, an opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter.
- Scallywag, a bright turquoise glitter.
- Fiddlesticks, a fine, fuchsia glitter suspended in raspberry base
There are also six new Lippys, six new sets(£21/$25) actually:
- Frilly Knickers: A pair of ruffle-adorned ladies underpants. Bottled in a sheer, iridescent shimmer shade
- West End Wonderland: London’s answer to New York City’s Broadway. Bottled in a sheer, gold shimmer shade
- Rosie Lee, a parade of pale pink glitter, a nail lacquer that