Tag: long lasting blush
It’s time for September favourites! And some of the products you see over, and over again, but I just can’t help it, as I love them very much.
You know how much I love my blushes. But if I could keep only one – that’d probably be BECCA’s Cream Blush in Amaryllis. That says it all, and the photo shows how much I love it.
When I need a very long lasting blush which I can also use on the lips (and it’s a must have for bridal makeup) – BECCA got it covered, too. Their Beach Tints are spot on! I have been loving in Grapefruit shade a lot.
I am not a powder person at all, but I have been experimenting with Rouge Bunny Rouge’s Flawless face Powder Precious Velvet in Piano Forte a lot lately and love the results, it’s a weightless product which gives a beautiful and natural polished finish.
This month I have
I was in the mood for a navy eye makeup look so here is what I was wearing yesterday.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Aqua Primer
This is a great primer, as it doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy in summer, plus makes the foundation go on smoothly and last loner.
Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25
This has to be my favourite “foundation” for this summer. Perfect colour match, feels light on the skin but evens out the skin tone nicely. Full review here.
YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in N° 5 Cinnamon Sand
Warms up the complexion and gives a beautiful glow, see the swatch.
BECCA Beach Tint in Raspberry
Long-lasting tint that blends into the skin and looks like it’s your own blush.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Khol in Vera
Creamy khol that
When I saw BECCA’s holiday 2010 collection I knew that it will be mine! I’ve picked 2 sets for myself and here are my thoughts about the Beach Tint Trio.
So Beach Tints are:
- Beautiful stains for cheeks and lips which smell just like the fruit/berry it is named after.
- These are very small, only 7ml, but you actually need the smallest amount of product (which you will see on the photo below). The shade is buildable.
- Probably the best thing about the Beach Tints is that it looks very natural, just like your real blush. It is quite hard to go overboard with most of the shades. Just make sure that you blend the edges really well.
- It is not greasy. And doesn’t look streaky when it’s dry.
- When it’s put – it stays on for the whole day! BECCA is an Australian brand and the idea of this products is that you can wear it even on the beach to give yourself a natural blush and lip colour and it will stay on despite all the swimming and hot weather. Well, I didn’t have an opportunity to try it out myself (but I don’t wear makeup to the beach anyway) but it is snowing here right now and the blush stays on no matter what.
- I haven’t