Tag: Mac cosmetics
I have to say that I absolutely love the promo images of the 2 new MAC collections. They are so beautiful and inspiring!
The first one is totally glamorous from the Stylishly Yours collection with the hot red lips, beautiful liner and pink eye shadows. I like it. Like it a lot! I would just use the other blusher but I still love this look so much…
The other look is from the Peacocky collection. It is a
It’s hard to call me a MACoholic but I do love some MAC products and today I want to tell you about one of them.
I got it because the lovely Marlena from Makeup Geek was raving about it all the time and she was telling that this is her most favourite beauty product of all time.
So what is it?
It is an ” aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up”. You get 100ml for £11/$19.
How does it work?
First of all I have to say that I am glad that I got my first bottle several months ago and I believe I will get one more bottle after I finish this one.
This is how I personally use it:
- Sometimes I use some Fix + before
I know that a lot of you are fans of MAC Cosmetics so here is the information about their upcoming collections for Holiday 2010!
Cham Pale Collection
26 December 2010 [US/Canada], January 2011 [International]
- Flustered -frosted pale bronze (F)
- Quiet, Please (L)
- Bubble Lounge, sparkly pink peach
- Straight To The Head, sparkly brown bronze
- Sin-Tillation, sparkly pale icy pink
- Luxure, off white with pink pearlized pigments
Caviar Dreams Quad
- Et, Tu Bouquet?
- Caviar Dreams, midtone frosted pewter
- Chilled on Ice, frosted white gold
- Vintage Selection, frosted midtone peach
- Dangerous Cuvee, frosted cool grey
- Let Me Pop, frosted light copper
- I Get No Kick, metallic nude
Studio Fix Lash
- Black Fix
Special Reserve Highlight Powder
- Chez Chez Lame, soft gold with silver shimmer
- Rose Ole, soft pink with gold shimmer
- Soiree, sparkly light bronze gold
- Very Important Platinum, midtone platinum
Complete Comfort Creme (Permanent, LE in Asia)
Calms and soothes irritated skin immediately and over time and relieves sensitive skin while diminishing the appearance of redness, irritation and blotchiness. Over time, the gentle, soothing formula helps reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and helps even out skin tone. It contains algae extracts that visibly reduce redness and blotchiness on the skin, both immediately and over time. Kukui nut oil provides moisturization and emolliency, while kola seed extract acts as an anti-irritant to help soothe irritated skin. It contains wheat germ and barley extracts that help strenghten the skin’s natural lipid barrier over time. It moisturizes and softens the skin immediately and over time and improves skin tone over time. its derm- and ophth-tested, non-acnegenic and suitable for all skint types, including sensitive skin.
LC SPF15 Lavendar
TLC SPF15 Lavendar
- Calm Mode, light neutral beige
6 January 2011 [US/Canada], February 2011 [International]
Kissable Lipcolour US$18 (LE)
Mistress of the art of the sophisticated nail, Jin Soon was inspired this season by the sensual pleasures of Imperial China. A collection of hues in exotic and ravishing combinations, opaque and rich with pearl essences for a subtle dimension.
Collection includes (all are Frost and LE, $13):
- Earthly Harmony, muted taupe with copper shimmer
- Imperial Flower, bright reddish orange with gold and red shimmer
- Ming Blue, cobalt blue with teal and red shimmer
- Jade Dragon, emerald green with
Check out this post for the MAC Tartan Tale collection preview and here is the information about this collection. It will be available in 28 October 2010 [US/Canada] and November 2010 [International].
Lipstick , $14.50
- Cut a Caper, mid tone peachy pink (lustre)
- The Faerie Glen, pale neutral pink (lustre)
- Deepest Wish, deep creamy reddish brown (amplified)
- Full Fuschia, bright blue fuchsia (amplified)
- Courting Lilac, sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (glaze)
Dazzleglass Creme , $18
- Radiant Jewels, dark sparkly magenta
- Soft Dazzle, mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
- Passing Fancy, bright orange coral with soft pearl
- Lightly Prancing, light peach with gold pearl
- Romancin, mid-tone lavender with multi dimensional pearl
- Golden Crown,