Tag: Mac cosmetics
In the world of Pro Longwear, Foundation and Concealer carry the show with creamy, medium buildable coverage right through to a flawless, natural finish. Marathon makeup to go, made from micronized pigments to promote the smoothest application and colour purity.
Pro Longwear Foundation, $29.5
A foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in
MAC Prolongwear Lipcreme, $16
Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear combine in this has-it-all pro-class lip colour. Slick in use, applies without need of a top coat- and still lasts up to 12 hours. Won’t feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
- Overtime, Light baby pink
- Sweet Ever After, Copper Frost
- Till Tomorrow, Greyed mauvy brown
- Unlimited, Muted dirty
Just take a look at this HUGE MAC collection that should be out in October! I am sure that a lot of you will find something you like.
Today I’d like to review MAC’s Fluidline. I have only one shade and it is called Blacktrack which is black.
This is how the design looks like and I really like that it is glass because for some reason I love glass more that plastic.
As usual I will tell you why you may like or dislike it!
Reasons to Like it:
- It has a nice and simple design plus it’s very small and travel-friendly.
- If you are new to the liners, it’s much easier to work with the gel liner than a liquid one.
- You can remove it even when it’s dry, so don’t worry if the line is not perfect.
- Although the jar is quite small you get enough of product.
- It’s a true black colour and you can get thin or thick line, whatever you want.
the details about the product
Why you may not like it:
I love MAC lipsticks! I love almost all finishes and am happy to hear that the new finish called Dazzle is already available!
It is described as:
“High-shine lip color meets triple-drama sparkle and shine when multi sizes of pearl pigments team up with rich, creamy color to create a superb glam-rock effect for the lips. Layerable. Long-wearing. Hydrating for smooth application.”
I wonder what they mean by sparkle and pearl pigments, I hope not big pearls that feel like sand on your lips.
So far 13 shades are available