Tag: MAC lipstick
The question of this week was: ” What is your favourite nude lipstick?”
I’ve used the photo of this MAC lipstick because most of you love nude lipsticks by MAC. If you want to see the details about this shade and see how it looks like on the lips – click here.
And your answers
- Cherish by MAC with gloss
- MAC Creme d’Nude
- Jemma Kidd ‘Belle De Jour and Hug Me from MAC
- MAC Hug me, Bare and Revlon Mauve It Over
- L’Oreal made for brunette in shade Sepia/Silk
- MAC Myth
I have to make a confession, this week I’ve spent a ridiculous sum of money on makeup as usual. By the way, soon this NYC inspired palette by Urban Decay will be mine, can’t wait (got it from Debenhams for £30)
But you can rejoice with me, I got some things for the giveaway as well!
So… Now it’s time for a new wishlist! I wish these wishlists helped me not to spend more than I plan, but well, sometimes they do!
By the way from the last wishlist – now I have Elemis scrub and I just ordered (on-line) those Benefit eye shadows.
So this is what I plan to get in the near future:
- Boots #7 Foundation brush, £12
- This set by Laura Mercier, $65
- Some glosses from Bobbi Brown
- Some glosses from Laura Mercier
- Some MAC lipsticks
- I plan to start a new MAC palette soon
- MAC 109 brush (I have similar
Today I would like to tell you about my favourite lipstick of the last several months. It is MAC Blankety. I’ve been using this lipstick a lot lately and I am very happy with it.
This is what MAC says about their lipsticks:
“Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.”
Blankety is described as Soft pink beige (Amplified Creme) and you can see the colour below:
Here are the reasons why I like this lipstick:
- This is a neutral colour and it will look nice with a lot of makeup looks and with a lot of clothes.
- I like how it feels on my lips and it gives an opaque coverage with only 1 layer.
- The design is simple and nice. Here is one thing that happened to me last month. I went to my favourite restaurant and they have 2 floors so I was having lunch on the second floor. And I dropped this lipstick on the 1st floor. I rushed to the first floor, picked it up and it looked like as if it never felt down (it was closed of course).
- This lipstick is from permanent line so you can always get one more when you want.
- This lipstick is cheap.
This is how it looks like on the skin: