Tag: MAC review
It’s hard to call me a MACoholic but I do love some MAC products and today I want to tell you about one of them.
I got it because the lovely Marlena from Makeup Geek was raving about it all the time and she was telling that this is her most favourite beauty product of all time.
So what is it?
It is an ” aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up”. You get 100ml for £11/$19.
How does it work?
First of all I have to say that I am glad that I got my first bottle several months ago and I believe I will get one more bottle after I finish this one.
This is how I personally use it:
- Sometimes I use some Fix + before
I have to say that Fabulous Felines is the kind of MAC collections that I am waiting for. Mostly because I want to see the new quads. I love MAC’s quads, I really do. As you may know there will be 3 quads and it turned out that 2 shades are re-promoted and I have those 2 shades. So here they are:
Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow Quad, $36
- Prized, pale yellow beige (S)
- Skintone 2, mid-tone gold (F)
- Burmese Beauty, frosted brown green (L)
- Showstopper, soft smoked black (M)
Leopard Luxe Eye shadow Quad, $36
- Wild By Nature, mid-tone camel (M)
- Style Predator, frosted midtone yellow orange (VP)
- Notoriety, mid-tone brown with gold pearl (V)
- Furiously Fabulous, frosted warm black (VP)
And here is how they look like:
Swatches and my opinion
Today I’d like to review MAC’s Fluidline. I have only one shade and it is called Blacktrack which is black.
This is how the design looks like and I really like that it is glass because for some reason I love glass more that plastic.
As usual I will tell you why you may like or dislike it!
Reasons to Like it:
- It has a nice and simple design plus it’s very small and travel-friendly.
- If you are new to the liners, it’s much easier to work with the gel liner than a liquid one.
- You can remove it even when it’s dry, so don’t worry if the line is not perfect.
- Although the jar is quite small you get enough of product.
- It’s a true black colour and you can get thin or thick line, whatever you want.
the details about the product