Tag: nail polish collection
A England is one of a kind brand, not only their nail polishes are ridiculously gorgeous but the stories behind them are fascinating. It was a pleasure to interview the founder Adina (read it here) a while ago, and I am always looking forward to the new releases.
And this time the brand outdone itself, in my opinion, the new British Subcultures collection makes my heart beat faster. I found it mind blowing how Adina managed to visualise a certain subculture with a colour, this is pure art, I am telling you.
Above you can see Goth shade, and here is what is posted on the brand’s Facebook about it: “GOTH one of my best-loved among the British Subcultures. The goth subculture began in England during the early 1980s. This mostly aesthetic subculture includes dark attire (often black) and is marked by an antiquated style that is
I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Now this is a fabulous idea! I absolutely adore these nail polishes by Nails Inc with the Little Miss characters. I loved these books and I would totally get all the nail polishes as they are too cute not to.
So there are four shades:
- Little Miss Chatterbox, perfect taupe
- Little Miss Splendid, fresh aqua
- Little Miss Sunshine, soft peach
- Little Miss Naughty, muted purple.
Each is £12 each and they are available from today.
So which colour do you like the best? What Miss are you?
I really like the polishes from this Barielle S/S 2011 Karma Kollection. I would actually want to have all of them, they look perfect for summer, such beautiful colours.
- Soul-er Powered, warm yellow gold with gold and silver shimmer
- Welcome-OHM, warm cream plum
- Positive Zen-energy, warm mossy green with silver shimmer
- Do Unto Others, blue/green jelly cream
- Gotta Have Fate, opaque creamy coral
Each is £8.
Somehow I forgot to write about this pretty collection but it’s better late than never, right? Just look at these 6 beautiful shades!
- Space Cadet
- Lunar Eclipse
- Out Of