Tag: Naked Disguise Glide Concealer
Since today we are talking about foundations I’d love to tell you about the latest product from Rouge Bunny Rouge – Naked Disguise Glide Concealer.
You can read all the details about it and get yours at zuneta for £22.50.
This is how it looks like and the design is beautiful as always!
There are 3 shades available:
Mine is in Eunice and it is described as semi-opaque medium peach beige.
Here is the photo of the product which is in the form of crayon so it makes the application easy. This crayon is travel friendly and you can take it with you everywhere and touch up the makeup if you need it.
This is how the concealer itself looks like.
I am very happy to share the information about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Fall 2010 collection which is called Abbreviated Affair.
And this is what RBR tells us about the look:
“A classic beauty look for the summer season is represented by Angharad, one of our City Angels, in our ABBREVIATED AFFAIR look. A wide expressive eyelid line, created with our Quartz Eyeliner, is paired only with a hint of eye shadows, plus slightly shimmering, healthy looking skin and true red lips.
The combination of our products including the refreshing Aqua Primer, the soft Tinted Moisturiser, the luminous Highlighting Powder and an intense Colour Burst Lipstick make this look timelessly elegant and desirable.”
Products that were used:
- PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS Aqua Primer
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand (colour ‘Orionis’ – pink beige with a touch of peach)
- SKETCHES ON WATER Tinted Moisturiser (colour ‘Adansonia’ – transparent wash of pale milky beige)
- LOVES LIGHTS Highlighting Powder (colour ‘Sweet to Touch’ – light baby pink with the finest Aurora golden glow effect)
- FOR LOVE OF ROSES Original Skin Blush (colour ‘Starina’ – palest coral with an illuminating radiance)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow (colours ‘Capricious Nightingale’ – metallic finish, silver-white
- cherry blossom pink – and ‘Delicate Hummingbird’ – cool, dusky sugar-frosted plum, iridescent with pink shimmer)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Matte Eye Shadow (colour ‘Grey Go-away Lourie’ – semi-opaque smoky
- slate grey)