Tag: NARS eye shadows
Let’s have a look at the new eye shadow palettes which are out for SS19. I did post about some of the lip products, so here are some of the new releases for the eyes.
12 shades: Day Eyes Prime (light white), Day Eyes Enhance (amber honey), Day Eyes Smoke (scarlet), Date Eyes Prime (gold), Date Eyes Enhance (antique), Date Eyes Smoke (gold bronze), Diva Eyes Prime (champagne), Diva Eyes Enhance (burnt gold), Diva Eyes Smoke (rich auburn), Disco Eyes Prime (green), Disco Eyes Enhance (blue), Disco Eyes Smoke (black).
I like the Bowie reference and the fact that you get some colourful shades in the mix.
12 eye shadows in: Taunt (matte cream), Sophia (matte rich cool brown), Whipped (matte warm brown), Undressed (matte taupe brown), Bali (matte deep natural taupe), Icon (shimmering rosy gold), Basic Instinct (shimmering icy rose), Coconut Grove (matte deep brown), Centerfold (shimmering grey beige), Calendar Girl (shimmering golden brown), Faster Pussycat (metallic copper), Unbuttoned (shimmering deep brown).
You can’t go wrong with the slick NARS packaging and the quality of their eye shadows.
UD new Naked palette looks gorgeous. No matter how many Naked palettes they bring out, they still manage to make them look hot! I have the original one, and the one with pink tones and, honestly, would not say no to this one. And it is the best present for
Here is a preview of three brand new eye shadows palettes which just launched, and all three are neutrals with cool, warm or rose shades, so there is something for everyone.
JOUER COSMETICS Springtime in Paris Eyeshadow Palette, £35 from Cult Beauty
I personally like the loom of this one the best. There are some really beautiful shades to choose from, there are 12 colours in general from cool toned neutrals to shimmering plums.
Too Faced Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eye Shadow Palette, $59 from Sephora
This is the biggest palette with 30 shades which probably has every shade you possibly need (0.03 oz/ 0.80 g) Heaven (cream matte), Fairy Tale (champagne gold shimmer), Nudie (fawn matte), Tickle Me (mushroom shimmer), Don’t Settle (dark brown metallic), Fingers Crossed (deep gilded brown), Lace Teddy (soft peach matte), Satin Sheets (golden pink), Push-Up (light bronze pearl), Honey
NARS Laced With Edge makeup collection for Holiday 2014 is here, and this season the brand decorated the packaging with a special ornament. Not only the packaging, but also Daria Strokous’ face for the promo 😉
There are six lip products, three glosses and three lipsticks which are almost matching. I love the crimson “duo”, of course.
Hardwired Lipstick (/$26)
- Adriatic, Glistening Soft Cream
- Femme Fleur, Shimmering Brick Red with Gold Pearl
- Deadly Catch, Crimson
Lip Gloss (/$26)
- Soleil D’Orient, Shimmering Pink Champagne
- Corsica, Shimmering Pink Raspberry
- Burning Love, Bright Ruby with subtle shimmer
Three eye shadows.
Hardwired Eyeshadow (/$26)
I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.