Tag: pastel eye shadows
MyFace Cosmetics released eight duo eye shadows called Eye Art which are divided into two groups: pastel, sherbet, candy-coloured Italian Ice and bright and bold Silkscreen.
Italian Ice Eye Art shades are:
- Amalfi, Mediterranean blue and soft, warm brown tones come together to inspire thoughts of the Amalfi coast.
- Roma, When the sun sets gently to rest over St. Peter’s Square, soft sherberty orange and pink tones fill the sky. These are the shades in Roma.
- Portofino, Pastel yellow and blue hues mingle together, as the ocean and seaside cottages do in Portofino Bay.
- Firenze , Sheer raspberry and cool mint green inspire thoughts of sweet gelato on a warm Florence day.
As for SilkScreen shades, they are:
So I’ve got my No 7 Spring products. As I already said, this is one of my favourite Spring 2011 makeup collections, I loved everything in it. So I’ve got myself an eye shadows palette and 2 lipsticks.
Let’s start with an eye shadow palette (£12.50)
The design is very cute and pretty, I love it, perfect for spring!
I had to get this palette not only because it is so pretty but because I don’t really have such shades and it is nice to have a palette of beautiful pastels.
There are 4 shades:
- a nude beige which you can use as a base and to even out the skin tone on your lids
- a subtle coral
- beautiful pastel turquoise
- sea foam green, the brightest shade
All the shades are slightly shimmery and have a nice texture, they are not chalky as a lot of pastel eye shadows.
I’d say that