Tag: pink lipstick
As we are talking about lipsticks today I will show you the one I’ve been loving a lot lately! And it’s a matte lipstick by Revlon. I have to say that these days I am all about matte makeup. Besides lip products, I love matte eye shadows and slightly 60’s inspired look.
So here is what they say about the lipstick “Revlon Matte Lipstick gives suede-like application and maximum colour with on trend shades, that glide effortlessly across lips depositing rich, beautiful, matte colour.”
This is how the lipstick looks like and it has this interesting design where you can see the colour without opening it, very handy if you have a lot of similar lipsticks.
The shade I’ve got is called Pink Pout and I got it for £7.29 at Boots. And this is how it looks like swatched on the skin
My impression and lip swatches
I’ve promised to write a review about Rimmel lipstick that I bought last week. So here it is!
This is how the design looks like: hot pink package with Rimmel logo on top.
Think about getting it, too? Let me help you!
Why You Want to Get It:
- Pink Gossip is a bright pink that is great for summer.
- This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.
- The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the pefrect shade.
- The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.
- I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”
- It has a hot bright pink design(although I don’t like pink, I know that most women do).
- It is a bit scented but I personally like it.
Why You May Not Want to Get It:
- If you have