Tag: REN skincare
Here are some of the new products which caught my attention this week, and I have chosen makeup, skincare and fragrance.
Lightweight 2-in-1 lip and cheek blush, you can create both sheer or intense effect with a matte finish. This is a LE product and the shades are: 414 Tender Rose, 410 Corail Naturel, 412 Orange Explosif, 416 Teasing Pink, 418 Rouge Captivant, 410 Burning Berry
I am loving what Lucia Pica is doing with Chanel’s makeup, so many great new products.
Jo Malone launched a collection called English Fields, and the scents are:
Primrose & Rye Cologne: “Rolling fields dotted with primroses. Swaying softly on a spring breeze. Warmed by golden corn. Brightened with mimosa. On an addictive base of rye and vanilla. Filled with sunshine. Vivid. Glowing. Addictive.”
Poppy & Barley Cologne: “Rich red poppies dancing in the wind. Violet flowers, alive
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and it
I love REN skincare (especially this product), and when I was browsing this year’s skincare gift sets – theirs really caught my attention. I think they have outdone themselves, everything comes in beautiful boxes with the majestic crane.
I have actually already bought something for myself, Sensitive Gift Set, and may pick up some products for friends, too.
or more for myself
Mini Gift Set (200ml, £16): 50ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, 50ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion, 50ml Revivo Lift Body Wash, 50ml Revivo Lift Body Cream
Rose Trio Set (210ml, £19): 100ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, 100ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion , 10ml Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
Skincare Essentials Kit (130ml, £25): 50ml Rosa Centifolia Hot
If I could keep only one skincare product that I have, that would probably be this magic “potion” from REN. As you can see, I have just re-purchased my second bottle.
It was called Omega 3 Night Repair Serum, and now the name is Optimum Skin Serum Oil, and the packaging is a bit different, but it’s the same ol’ brilliant formula. Hello Vegetal Plankton Extract, Flax Seed Oil (= Omega 3), Rosehip Seed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil!
It literally transforms the skin over night. Even if you are stressed out, hardly had any sleep, did not eat well, and are after 30+ hours of travelling (I am describing the real situation from last summer here, by the way) – it still shows visible results.
On my skin, it