Tag: Rouge Bunny Rouge makeup
Last month I’ve shared my top 5 picks from Illamasqua and this month I want to share the products from Rouge Bunny Rouge that I personally love the most. As you can imagine, it was very hard but here is what I’ve chosen. Tinted Moisturiser Sketches on Water This one was easy, it is probably my favourite base ever! And there are so many reasons for that: the texture is very light and it looks like a second skin. It gives a light coverage and doesn’t enhance any dry parches on my face even during the winter. You can read more details about it here. Original Skin Blush For Love of Roses in Florita Yes, I have included a powder blush and not cream or liquid, it’s probably a shocker for regular readers. This is probably my favourite powder blusher out of all that I have and I reach for it a lot. The colour is perfection, the texture and finish are beautiful, the blush blends nicely into the skin and stays on pretty well. See my full review. Kiss Elixir If I had to pick my
I am loving this new Santa Ana seasonal look from Rouge with a full-on red lip, subtle eye makeup and beautiful glowing skin.
To get the look you will need the following products:
FACE & CHEEKS
- Gentle Cleansing Water CAPTURED MIST OF SERENITY
- Mattifying Primer METAMORPHOSES
- Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE, read my review.
- Liquid Foundation MILK AQUARELLE
- Flawless Face Powder PRECIOUS VELVET
- Bronzing Glow Powder AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL…
- Long-lasting Eye Shadows WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING in