Tag: sun protection
Recently I’ve shared my top 5 beauty tips about beach holidays, and I have actually included a photo of sun protection and after sun beauty products that I took with me. So, I thought, I’d share about the sun protection ones first.
I already did a post about my favourite product for face, which is from Avene here, so this time it will be about the body cream.
And it is Clarins Sun Care Soothing Cream Moderate Protection UVB 20 which is all kinds of awesome. I used to take several sun protection body products with different SPF and different formulas (I love oils), but now I just can’t be bothered.
As for this Clarins cream – it is my favourite, as you’ve already guessed. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily but, at the same time, it is
It’s the beginning of the New Year, and I personally love thinking about the things that happened in the past year, about the achievements and remarkable things. So here are 13 beauty and health/lifestyle points from the 2013.
1. I’ve finally learned how to control my makeup purchases, I already have so many products, so that I think twice now before buying yet another cool toned pink lipstick or red nail polish. How long will this new habit last?
2. Thanks to point no1, I now have some extra money to visit cosmetologist. I’ve found an amazing girl but the visits are not exactly the most affordable, but very worth it. By the way, I have been visiting dermatologist regularly already. But it is nice to get a facial or a nice face treatment from time to time, too.
3. I’ve bought more hair styling products than in any year, and even started using some of them on a regular basis. I even bought some hair tools. I need a good brush, any suggestions?
4. Perfumery. I can’t say that I was very interested, or, in fact, knew a lot about this subject. But in 2013 I’ve started reading more and more reviews and articles, especially about niche perfumery. That is fascinating, and I want to
I love seeing what people take with them on a holiday so here is a post about what I had with me.
But first of all, here is a ‘holiday postcard’ 🙂 I am wearing Illamasqua’s Nomad. Not sure about my friend as she forgot the name of the polish.
I did not want to take tones of products with me
as I often do so I have chosen the them very carefully.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL which I used a face sun screen
- La Roche Posay Posthelios Hydrating After-Sun Melt-In Gel. This is a genius product and I will definitely write a detailed review about it later.
- I also had a Garnier Ambre Solair body sunscreen which I forgot to include, as well as a deodorant and face cream.
Body Products (all are travel sized):
- Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub. This is a very gentle finely milled scrub. Will write about it later.
- Apivita Bergamot and Green Tea Shower Gel. The scent is nice and refreshing and it leaves the skin clean and ready for a moisturizer.
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. The scent is definitely uplifting and invigorating. This lotion is moisturizing but not sticky. I definitely want to try other Cowshed lotions now.
I took Apivita Proploine Shampoo and Nourishing and Repairing Mask for Dry-Dehydrated Hair with me. Shampoo is in the Mane ‘N Tail bottle as I did not want to take a whole 250 ml bottle. Both products worked brilliant on my hair after the sun and sea. You can read my review here.
- I had only only perfume with me and it was Jo Malone’s Blackberry and Bay cologne. Read about it here.
- I also had Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment which I also plan to write about later.
As for the makeup,