Tag: Tory Burch beauty
I have already posted about some new eye shadows for Spring 2015, and here are more releases.
Burberry Beauty Wet & Dry Eyeshadow ($29 from Nordstrom)
These are promised to be silky-smooth eye shadows that can be used both dry, and wet for a more intense and saturated finish.
- The shades shown above are: 103 Almond, 204 Mulberry and 301 Chestnut Brown
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mono Eyeshadow ($30 from Nordstrom)
YSL also brought out mono eye shadows which are available in different finishes: matte, satin, metallic or shimmer.
- The shades shown above are: 01 Paris, 08 Zellige, 10 Khol, 13 Fougue
Besides the monos, YSL released two
My friend from the USA kindly agreed to get some (beauty) products for me, so I am browsing all the shops I can think of, trying to find any hidden gems, that are hard to get here, or that are a lot cheaper in the States.
While I was browsing, I’ve realized that there are a lot of new beauty brands that are released teamed with Estee Lauder. Such as Michael Kors , Tory Burch and AERIN (Aerin Lauder).
And here is what those brands offer for Spring 2014. Is there anything I have to get?
Michael Kors released three sets (each is $32 at Macy’s)
- Glam Collection Lip Luster & Nail Gift Set: a full-size lip luster in Scene-Stealer and a full size nail lacquer in Curtain Call
- Sporty Collection Lip Luster & Nail Gift Set: a full-size lip luster in Prima Donna and a full size nail lacquer in Limeligh
- Sexy Collection Lip Luster & Nail Gift Set: a full-size lip luster in Rising Star and a full size nail lacquer in Encore
AERIN brought out new line of lipsticks and I was surprised to see several dark shades, which I’ve included in the photo above. There are
According to WWD, Tory Burch is launching a makeup and beauty line this September (in the USA) in collaboration with Estee Lauder.
And here is a preview of the products and the packaging. Although it has some similarity to other Lauder Cosmetics brands design wise, it has a personal touch and TB logo and does look like a proper luxurious range.
Also, judging by the promos, the products would work perfectly for creating chic and sophisticated (and wearable) every day looks. I imagine that a lot of women would like such approach.
I personally would love to