Recently one girl I know asked me about budget friendly bronzer/blusher/highlighter palettes, and after searching for those for her, I thought I’d share with you, too, as these look absolutely amazing.
Rimmel Sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed by Kate Moss, £6.99 from Feel Unique
- Soft shimmer powder to highlight the cheek bone, brow bone, centre of the chin and bridge of the nose.
- Shading powder to contour the sides of the nose, jaw line and forehead.
- Powder blush for colour and definition.
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour, $12 from Ulta
- Step 1. CONTOUR Use narrow side of brush. Blend bronzer in a “3” shape along the hairline and jawline and under the cheekbones.
- Step 2. BLUSH Use wide side of brush. Apply blush onto the cheekbones above bronzer and blend.
- Step 3. HIGHLIGHT Sweep finger above cheekbones and on center of forehead, chin and bridge of the nose.
I like how you get three products in one palette which saves money and space. Judging by the review, both products are pretty cool, too. And I will probably get that lighter Rimmel shade for myself.