We all want to have products from the brands that are hard to get (at least I do). And we all want to find them all in one shop! Do you know that it is possible with Zuneta (they ship Worldwide)?
I’ve heard so many great reviews about this shop and I wanted to get something from them for a long time already. My BDay is in 2 weeks so what is the best reason to finally get something for myself? I also plan to get a present for my friend. I heard a lot about the nice people that work for the company and now I can tell you myself that it is true.
Today I spent several hours browsing the website instead of working.
All the Becca products look amazing to me
Here are only some of the brands that you can get:
- Rouge Bunny Rouge
- Butter London
- Paul and Joe
- Beauty Blender
- and…Edward Bess soon 😉
You can also create your own profile by using Clinic application
Introducing Hypnôse Senses
Science says we have five senses. But everyone knows there’s a sixth sense—your fashion sense. To launch the new Hypnôse Senses—a lush blend of pink peppercorn, mandarin, patchouli and vanilla—we want to see your style come alive.
Show Off Your Fashion Sense
Create as many sets as you like that sum up your unique fashion sense. Make sure to include a bottle of Hypnôse Senses from lancome-usa.com to complete your set. After all, every fashion icon in the making needs a signature scent.
We will choose one first-place winner to receive a $250 e-certificate to lancome-usa.com plus a bottle of Hypnôse Senses signed by spokesmodel Daria Werbowy. Five runners-up each will receive
Are you ready for Halloween? Do you want to create a great look and need inspiration? You can check out 21 awesome face charts here. And here are 3 that I loved a lot? Do you think you will try something out? Which one did you like?
Ace of Hearts
Look created by M·A·C Artist: Regan Rabanal
Location: New York, NY, USA
Follow the step-by-step and M·A·C products listed below to achieve that look.
1. Block out the eyebrows with MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer.
2. Sketch out the card shape around the eye…use an actual playing card to get the right shape and trace it with Fascinating Eye Kohl.
3. Fill in the card with Luna Cream Colour Base and cover with White Frost Eye Shadow.
4. Add card details with Blacktrack fluidline.
5. Cover face with Studio Sculpt Foundation.
6. Use Blacktrack Fluidline and Mystery Eye Shadow to create the ultimate smoky eye.
7. Add lashes to top and bottom of eye with Duo Adhesive.
8. Using Lasting Lust Pro Long Wear create a heart shape on the lips!
Studio Moisture Fix
Studio Sculpt Foundation
Studio Sculpt Concealer
Blot Powder/Pressed – Medium Dark
Powder Blush – Dolly Mix, Desert Rose
Studio Finish Concealer
Fluidline – Blacktrack
Eye Shadow – Carbon, Soft Brown, Mystery, Bamboo, White Frost, Passionate
Eye Kohl – Fascinating
Cream Colour Base – Luna
Penultimate Liner – Rapid black
Cremestick Liner – Red Enriched
Zoomlash – Zoomblack
Fibrerich – All Black
Lip Erase – Pale (PRO)
Cremestick Liner – Red Enriched
PRO Longwear Lip Colour – Lasting Lust
Dazzleglass – Extra Amps
Look created by M·A·C Artist: Lara Brewster
Location: London, UK
1. Prime and hydrate skin with an application of Prep + Prime SPF 50, and follow with a highlight of Strobe Cream.
I hope you have noticed beautiful ladies that I have on my blog and already checked out those blogs. Although I am a beauty blogger I also love to read other blogging babes. Today I would like to tell you about my favorite beauty blog. It’s Makeup and Beauty Blog. Why do I like it so much or what makes it so special? Or the question is WHO makes this blog so special? It’s gorgeous fabulous and yet super funny lady named Karen.
So here are only few reasons why I like her blog so much and why you should check it by yourself:
1. Karen writes awesome reviews. There she tells all pluses and minuses and writes about her opinion. And it’s not a boring review, it’s always a great one, belive me!
2. She usually is one of the first bloggers who makes posts with swatches of new collections.
3. If you are a fan of Chanel – you should check her blog because there you can find a lot about this brand.
4. Karen has a great sense of humor. And I checked out ALL her articles. And this is the only blog which I checked out like that.
5. If you like cats as much as I do you’d love MBB because of Tabs the Cat 🙂 ( if you read MBB you know what I’m talking about))). There are a lot of post with and about him.
Nordstrom Beauty Exclusive Sale started several days ago. There are really a lot of products. I just want to tell you about some of them but you can check all products by yourself! There is a link included.Chanel Regards et Brilliance de Chanelicon ($45) Young blooms of gently lit colour dress eyes and lips with infinite looks. The exclusive shade harmony includes two lush meadow-green eyeshadows – one for highlighting, the other for shading – and two satin lip creams and two lipglosses, from golden beige to blush rose. Custom eyeshadow and lip brushes complete the palette.
Laura Mercier ‘Renaissance’ Collection ($65) Laura Mercier introduces her Renaissance Collection?a classic, romantic look inspired by an equally timeless era. Healthy, flawless skin and a glowing complexion are the basis for this look and can be easily achieved with the right products and tools. Emphasis is placed on the eyes through soft, smoky shading, while lips are glazed with high shine. Volumizing mascara provides a final touch of romance by creating full, dark lashes.The Laura Mercier Renaissance Collection includes deluxe Flawless Skin Day Creme SPF 15 (0.17 oz.), full-size Undercover Pot UC-3 (0.2 oz.), exclusive full-size Pink Champagne Lip Glace (0.16 oz.), exclusive Renaissance Eye Color Duo (0.09 oz.), mini Black Thickening and Building Mascara (0.03 oz.), double-ended Secret Camouflage Powder Brush and a mini velour puff, all included in a brown cosmetic bag. Brand: Laura Mercier.
MAC Look in a Box ($59.50)