I always like to see what other people take with them when they are travelling. I was away for about a week and this is what makeup I had with me. I did not plan to wear any makeup most of the time so this is why there are very few products.
I am not going to write a lot about the products as I already reviewed most of them.
1. Max Factor Second Skin Foundation. It is my favourite right now and I’ve almost used it up as you can see. Review.
2. Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer. Review
3. BECCA Beach Tints in Watermelon and Grapefruit, I love these a lot. Review
4. Mini High Beam by Benefit.
5. MAC 217 and 239 eye brushes.
6. N07 Smokey Eye brush. This is one of my favourite, will write about it later.
7.Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir, my must have. Review.
8.Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo.
9. Hourglass Film Noir mascara. Review.
10. Korres Eye Brow Pencil #2. Review.
11. Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Flipside. Review.
12. Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liners in Busy Signal. Review.
11. Paul & Joe Lip Gloss in Lustre. Review.
12.Max Factor Xperience Boutique Sheer Gloss Balm in o2 Coral. Review.
13. Rouge Bunny Rouge Kiss Elixir. Review.
I hope you found it interesting 🙂