Tag: nuxe lip balm
This week will be a week of Lip Balms on Makeup4all, so I have decided to post a little round-up of some of my favourite lip balms which I have reviewed in the last several years. Here are 7 for you to check out:
- NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm (review)
- Elemental Herbology Nutritive Lip Complex (review)
More lip balms:
It’s been a while since I’ve written my “new beauty purchases” post, in which I show you the beauty products that I buy for my personal use, so here it goes.
Here are only three things on the photo, but I have bought a lot more:
- New tube of Garnier scrub (it’s a re-purchase already), and I already re-purchased the Micellar Water and the Makeup Remover.
- NUXE lip balm, which I have already reviewed
- Maybelline fuchsia nail polish
- Some REN products that are still on their way. I just can’t live without REN’s Repair Omega 3 Serum, you simply have to try it!
And what about the products on the photo?
I am huge fan of