Tag: silver rings
Today Makeup4all turns 6 years old which is pretty incredible!
I would like to thank you all for visiting, reading and commenting. I can truly call some of you my on-line friends now. Special thank you to Jane, Lisa, Daniel, Farrah, Nadin, and many others. I would also love to thank all the brands and PRs who have been working with me during all these years.
Beauty surely makes life better 😉
To celebrate I will have a small giveaway later this month, so stay tuned.
I also have gathered a lot of material and exciting interviews for the new magazine, yes really, and plan a re-design which I have been wanting for ages now. I just need to find time for that now, so wish me luck 😉
Happy weekend, everyone!
I’ve managed to do a lot of things during Saturday and Sunday, and still have some stuff planned for the evening (like going to the cinema) .
The most important one is that I went out running yesterday, which you already know, if you follow me on Twitter, and it was amazing! By the way, I could have a professional career in sports, but after some time I’ve realized that it was not something I was ready to dedicate my whole life to. But I still love running, for me it’s a great way to work out, and relax…
I have also managed to catch up with
I always write about my makeup wish lists and get a lot of makeup because I love makeup and because it’s so much cheaper than other things. But today I want to share with you the things that I’d really love to get and the things that would make me happy. I hope that those “who need to” read this post will reat it…
So here we go:
- Most of all I’d like to have a vacation, there are so many places that I’d like to visit.
- Black bag! Better several black bags but one of them should be big. I wouldn’t mind Alexander Wang’s Rococco Mini Duffle ($850) or a black Mango one, don’t remember the price and name.
- Medium cream handbag.
- New coat and shoes for winter. I can’t find anything I’d like so far…
- A black t-shirt with Swedish Flag.
- Rings and earrings, lots of them! They always