Tag: skincare for sensitive skin
The other day I was going through my drafts for Makeup4all, and I was shocked that some of them are from 2009…And the one that caught my attention was this round-up of Clarins cleansers (you can read more details by clicking the “review” links).
Back in 2014 I have posted part I of toners suitable for my skin type (dry and sensitive), and promised to share about the cleansers. So it is better late than never, right?
Here we go:
Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (review)
This is probably my favourite cleanser from Clarins, it smalls amazing, works great for massaging the face and turns into milk after you mix it with water.
Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel (review)
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and it
I know that a lot of readers come to Makeup4all for all things Clarins, so here, as promised, is my guide to Clarins toners. I did a detailed review about each product, so this post will be a brief summery, you can read all the details by clicking the links.
Before we start, I’d like to mention that I have very dry and sensitive skin, and my age group is 26-30.
One-Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract (review)
Such an amazing orange scented product which gently cleanses the skin, leaves is super smooth, soft and glowing. A must have here. Will re-purchase in the future. Can I say once again that I love it?!
Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water (review)
This is a nice product which