So Urban Decay showed us one (out of 4) of their anniversary sets which is called 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set. It contains 15 24/7 liners, 6 new shades and 9 regular shades plus a pencil sharpener. Thee value is $264 but it costs only $92 which makes each liner under $7 (the original price is $17).
It will be available in January and I would really like to know what other sets are waitng for us! Can you guess what is it?
6 Brand new shades:
- Asphyxia (pinky iridescent purple)
- Corrupt (dark metallic brown with silver sparkle)
- Midnight Cowboy (beige with gold sparkle)
- Perversion (blackest carbon black)
- Stray Dog (shimmery brown taupe)
- Uzi (gunmetal with grey sparkle)
- Baked (bold bronze)
- Binge(navy blue)
- Bourbon(brown with teeny gold glitter)
- Electric (bright aquamarine)
- Mildew (deep green)
- Ransom (bright iridescent purple)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant)
- Stash (dark green/gold)
- Zero (black)
This a GREAT value! But I’d love to see Yeyo (white), Eldorado(gold), 1999 (plum with gold) and Covet (peacock green) instead of some new colours. The only colour which I am interested in is Asphyxia.
As I already said it is a great value but I am not yet sure if I need this set plus I am not sure if we are going to have this, I hope we will!
I am still on the hunt after the Jackpot set which is great in my opinion.
And what are your thought on this set?