Tag: BECCA review
Last month I won BECCA’s Mineral SPF Primer in their twitter giveaway! I was very excited as I’ve always wanted to try their primers. It took me so long to write this review as I wanted to think carefully what to write as all I could think of was OMG. I. Love.It.So.Much!
So here we go…
This primer is kind of thick and white and it smells like sweets to me. But it goes on very easily, feels light and leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth. I really loved using it on my very dry skin, it helped the foundation to look better and to last longer.
As the result your skin is looking much nicer, I’d say that the texture looks better, not that it will hide all your imperfections but it definitely helps to even out the skin. It also make the pores and lines look less obvious, not that they become invisible but I can definitely see the difference.
It is said that it seals in the moisture and that
It’s not a secret that I don’t really do nude lips. I don’t like nude lips on myself plus most of the shades don’t look flattering on me, I look really washed out.
I am sure I could find a perfect nude but I can’t say that I was searching for one. But today I am going to show you the nude that I absolutely love!
I am talking about BECCA’s Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Yasmina.
It is described as a sheer mauve nude and is priced at £22/€28/$24 (yeah, as usual everything is so expensive in the EU).
First of all I have to say that I really like the simple and elegant design of this lipstick which is a purse-friendly! It “twists and locks” so it doesn’t open in your bag. I should have read that before I got angry, I was blaming the hand cream that I’ve just applied in the fact that I couldn’t open the tube. lol I should have just twisted it instead of pulling…
The lipstick itself gives a very beautiful light coverage, and as the name suggests it reminds me of a tint. It gives enough of colour but doesn’t feel heavy. The texture is lovely and it
If you read my blog for some time, you probably already know that I LOVE BECCA! But how did it all started?
It all started with the Shimmering Skin Perfector. I love highlighters and I had quite a few but was still searching for the perfect one when Lisa Eldridge recommended me her all time favourite one!
I never tried BECCA so the prices scared me off a bit (they are the same as Chanel, Dior etc). This particular product is £33/€45/$41. But I’ve decided to give it a try, and ordered mine from zuneta.
And I am so happy that I did! Now this is a must have for me. Moreover, I liked it so much that I’ve decided to try ALL the products from the brand, and I am slowly getting there.
But back to the highlighter. Yes, you may think that £33 is too expensive but seriously, you get 50ml, just think about it! Fifty ml of a highlighter when all you need is a tiny amount of the product. It means that it will last you for ages.
Shimmering Skin Perfector is also a great investment if you are a Make-Up Artist, you can just get several shades of the SSP and you are done with highlighters for a long time ahead!
Texture and Finish
And what about the quality?
This set costs almost £45 but now you can get it for ONLY £30 at zuneta and his is a bargain! Make sure that you get it while it’s still in stock. I was a bit upset that I got mine just a week before such a huge discount but, anyway, lets get back to review.
This set includes:
- Line + Illuminate Pencil – Belize (Sooty black/violet eyeliner / smokey mauve grey illuminator), £17
- Dual Ended Anti-Bacterial Sharpener, £10
- Eye Tint – Pewter (Rich Gray Black), £17
- Ultimate Mascara – Black, £17
And this is how all the products look like
Now my thoughts about the products:
First of all I have to say that I haven’t tried the mascara yet because I have enough of opened mascaras right now and I don’t want to open this one until at least one of them is dried out. But I will be sure to write my thoughts about it later as I am curious myself.
Line + Illuminate Pencil – Belize
I really like it! It takes about a minute to
When I saw BECCA’s holiday 2010 collection I knew that it will be mine! I’ve picked 2 sets for myself and here are my thoughts about the Beach Tint Trio.
So Beach Tints are:
- Beautiful stains for cheeks and lips which smell just like the fruit/berry it is named after.
- These are very small, only 7ml, but you actually need the smallest amount of product (which you will see on the photo below). The shade is buildable.
- Probably the best thing about the Beach Tints is that it looks very natural, just like your real blush. It is quite hard to go overboard with most of the shades. Just make sure that you blend the edges really well.
- It is not greasy. And doesn’t look streaky when it’s dry.
- When it’s put – it stays on for the whole day! BECCA is an Australian brand and the idea of this products is that you can wear it even on the beach to give yourself a natural blush and lip colour and it will stay on despite all the swimming and hot weather. Well, I didn’t have an opportunity to try it out myself (but I don’t wear makeup to the beach anyway) but it is snowing here right now and the blush stays on no matter what.
- I haven’t