Tag: glossy black eyes
Some of you asked to share my makeup work with you, so here is one of the looks that I really like! It was supposed to be cat eyes and red lips but I have no idea what happened with me. I just started packing the black eye shadows on. I guess I was thinking about this look by Rouge Bunny Rouge.
But obviously it’s not so dramatic and more wearable, although I know that most of you probably won’t wear anything like this out so it is still a more editorial/fun look.
My friend is super gorgeous so it was fun making her up.
So here are the products that I’ve used on her:
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer
- Max Factor Foundation in Creamy Ivory, read my review here.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Light, great affordable concealer, will write a review about it soon.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl, this is my #1 highlighter, I’ve been promising you a review for ages now, I am sorry, will change it!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, for very light contouring, read my review here.
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder, read my review here.
Although I’ve alredy posted about the new products from Rouge Bunny Rouge here is their latest look. And this is their best look so far! Bleached eye brows and black glossy eyes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
I personally wouldn’t bleach my eye brows this much and would use a pale pink lipstick with blue undertone instead of nude. But I totally love the look and would love to wear something similar to an appropriate occasion. And I would really love to try the RBR eye gloss, I hope it’s as goos as the other RBR products that I’ve tried.
And here is the step by step tutorial from the brand on how to create this look!
Raven Blaze focuses on a very sleek look for your eyes, lips and all over your body, and is perfectly in line with the latest runway trends. To capture the blaze, contrast is all-important – the challenging appearance arises from the dramatic lacquered black eyes and the gracile porcelain taint.