Tag: makeup for travelling
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I am currently away for the second week. Unfortunately, I am busy from dusk till dawn but I do appreciate the productive working time.
Here is a sneak preview of what I’ve packed makeup and beauty wise with me. I was very strict with myself, and limited it all to one (no7 Boots) travel makeup bag.
Here is what makeup I had with me. All products from my current top 5 luxury makeup favourites post, a lot of Rouge Bunny Rouge products, as I plan to write a feature for the brand soon, three blushes (I ended up using only tarte) and three lip shades, inducing my Tom Ford lipstick.
As for skincare, this is
I am very sorry that there were no posts last week. There were some major problems with the server and I was away for several days so could not deal with that.
I actually did schedule the posts for the whole week but they all were erased. I will try to re-write them at some point…
There is so much I want to tell you about but I will start with showing you what makeup I took with me when I was away. I personally really love such posts so hope you will enjoy it, too.
I am actually VERY impressed with myself as I did not take a lot of unnecessary products and packed only the essentials. I wanted to have at least some variety but without taking too much.
Here is what I took with me:
1. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. I always have it with me!
2. Mini High Beam from Benefit. I really love miniatures for travelling.
3. I always try to take foundations in small pots and the bottle usually takes a lot of space. This is Daniel Sandler’s Invisible Radiance Foundation.
4.BECCA Compact Concealer in Latte. I actually can’t believe that haven’t writtena bout it yet. Will have to do it soon.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme -Rouge Blusher in Hot Pink. My must-have, adore it!
7. Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF 15 Mineral Powder Compact in Light. It is from the summer 2012 collection. Will write about it later.
8. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. One of my favourite products ever.
1. Benefit Stay Don’t Spray primer. Great product, will write about it later.
2. Inglot AMC
I always like to see what other people take with them when they are travelling. I was away for about a week and this is what makeup I had with me. I did not plan to wear any makeup most of the time so this is why there are very few products.
I am not going to write a lot about the products as I already reviewed most of them.
1. Max Factor Second Skin Foundation. It is my favourite right now and I’ve almost used it up as you can see. Review.
2. Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer. Review
3. BECCA Beach Tints in Watermelon and Grapefruit, I love these a lot. Review
4. Mini High Beam by Benefit.
5. MAC 217 and 239 eye brushes.
6. N07 Smokey Eye brush. This is one of my favourite, will write about it later.
7.Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir, my must have. Review.
8.Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes