Although I am not doing gift guides this year, I still wanted to share a last minute idea of what to get. I can’t think of anyone who would not be happy to receive a fragrance sample set. It’s always great to discover new scents and, maybe, get a full size in the future.
I have, in fact, bought perfume samples many times, both as gifts, and for myself. Moreover, I may have asked for a set this Christmas!
Discovery collections would usually cost you about £20-£30, even when it comes to luxury brands. But please keep in mind the price of a full bottle. Not everyone would want to (or would have the budget to) spend £250 on a bottle of perfume (Hello, Portrait of a Lady). That is if they did love a specific scent enough to do that…
So, here we are, the sets I have chosen. Something for everyone: from a budget option and a niche company to well-known and established luxury perfume power houses.
Malin + Goetz Fragrance Discovery Kit (£22 from here)
While I have not tried their perfume just yet, M&G make some of my favourite candles, hence I am sure their fragrances are also top quality! You get 6 different eau de parfum samples to play with: bergamot, cannabis, dark rum, leather, stem and vetiver. There is also a discount code when buying the set via the website to be used towards a full sized bottle.
Maja Njie Discovery Set, (£30 from here)
I encourage you to read more about Maja Njie everything about the brand is just beautiful. And this is the set I would definitely want to try myself in the future. Included are 5 scents to try and a
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.