I have already posted the most viewed features of 2016 but here are, as promised, my personal favourite posts (narrowed it down to 16) that I’ve published in the last year. And it actually feels weird that it is almost the end of the first month of 2017, time flies!
It took me forever to go through all the features I have published last year, so I hope you enjoy. And do share the ones you’ve liked the best yourself.
1.Beauty Inspiration: Futuristic and Dystopian (here). I was very into this theme in 2016, and I still like it.
2. Current Hand Cream Obsessions: Soap & Glory and & Other Stories (here). I am a big fan of hand creams, and always love discovering new good ones.
3. Nail Of The Day: Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish in 85 Cerise (here). My favourite nail polish ever, I am on my third bottle.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania Review and Lip Swatches (here). Probably the most personal post I have ever written…
5. Birthday Outfit and Makeup (here). Speaking of personal, a rare photo of myself. I don’t care that much about Birthdays but decided to share the look of the day.
6. Get Your Skin Summer Ready: Step by Step (here). I love fake tan and I live for shimmering body oil, regular readers will know.
7. Inside My Mum’s Makeup Bag (here). My Mum almost never wears makeup, but here are the products she loves.
8. Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review (here). It was very cool to try the hair extensions for a review, as I have never tried them before.
9.November 2016 Beauty Favourites (here). I loved writing not only about makeup.
10. Makeup Favourites of 2015 (here). It is always cool to analyse and pick your top favourite products.
11. New Beauty Purchases (here). I like to track down and share about the new beauty products that I buy.
12. New Beauty Purchases (here). One more edition I enjoyed putting together.
13. Personal Holiday Wish List (here). I also like sharing the things I plan to get for myself.
14. Makeup Products For Two Weeks Away (here). The products I’ve packed for my summer holiday.
15. Lipstick Week Roundup ( here). I should do themed weeks more often maybe?
16. Daniel Sandler Bronze And Glow Watercolour Blushers Review and Swatches (here. I think these are absolutely fantastic, I have mentioned them so many times, and I loved writing about them.
A honourable mention to the feature I am personally proud of, as it took me forever to complete it.