It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the October 2017 Beauty Favourites (here) feature a lot.
7. Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara Review and Photos (here).I was obsessed with this mascara in 2017.
8. Best Beauty Tips For Summer Ready Body (here). Feels like summer was ages ago. But those tips are always good to remember.
9. Loved taking photos for this one. Clarins Face Contouring Palette & Brush Review and Swatches (here)
10. Absolutely in love with EOS, and my Mumma is also, I am always getting her EOS hand creams. EOS Hand Lotion and Lip Balm Review (here)
11. Makeup products I have actually managed to use up (here). Considering the amount of stuff I own, that is such a big deal.
12. Lip Balm Reviews: Round Up (here).After hand creams, lip balms are my favourite.
13. Are Lip Scrubs The New Black? (here).Lip scrubs were having a moment in 2017.
14. My favourite red lipstick of the year, it was actually a gift from a friend who knew I’d be obsessed. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho (here)
15. Scandinavian luxurious body oil that smells of lavender and roses. Doesn’t get better than this. Tromborg Aroma Therapy Body Oil Lavender Rose Tree Review (here)
16. Loved Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eye Shadows (here) this year.
17. Red eye shadows were a huge trend in 2017 – so here is my feature – Christmas 2017: Reddish Eye Shadows Palettes (here).
Here is to a great and productive 2018!